Friday, February 27, 2009

Favorite Things

I know at least 9 people having babies this year. 9!!! It's going to be a fun year!!
I have a list of things Holdyn and I loved and I will be passing these things on to my close friends as gifts to welcome their new little ones.
Here are some of our favorite things...


Holdyn has been falling asleep to this since the first night he was home. He loves it still and it is the last thing he sees every night before he sleeps. It's travelled to many places, including Grandma's house and Lake Powell...


Original Desitin is the best diaper rash cure hands down. But as you mamas know, the original stuff is sticky, stinky, and really hard to wash off. So... instead of smelling like diaper cream for the last 2 years, I've been applying Desitin to Holdyn's little bum with a spatula! And although everyone laughs at me, I will always do this because I refuse to smell like ass cream!!



Holdyn loves these because he can sip his "zoup!"

And, of course, his Ducky bathtub...

But the thing I loved the most was this book...

I am not big on reading parenting books because I really feel like every child is different and you could read a million different methods and not have one of them work for your baby. But this book was my savior! It helped us get Holdyn in his own bed after 9 months of bliss... I mean sleeping with us :) It also helped Holdyn take 2 2-hour naps a day and helped us realize that Holdyn's bed time is 7:30! I couldn't ask for a better sleeper and I totally credit this book!!

1 comment:

Kirby Chandler Monty said...

GROSS!!!!!!!! hahaha i've always thought it was so funny you did that you WEIRDO!!