Wednesday, May 6, 2009

One Year Ago...

We were in DISNEYLAND!!!
And guess what?! We're going back in OCTOBER!! We are so excited that Daddy gets to come this year! We will also be going here...
And here!
And Holdyn is going to love going here in SeaWorld...And he's going to freak when we ride this!
Last year was soooo fun!! We got to go with this cute bunch...

(This is definately my favorite pic of Amber!)


Holdyn was only 9 months old but he was able to ride a ton of rides! He was such a good boy.
Amber invited me a week before we left and if anyone knows me, you know that I like to plan, plan, plan! I was a little scared taking him without Cory, but he did amazing. His mom on the other hand, not so great. I forgot to bring a blanket or even a warm coat for him so he used the airport blanket the entire trip and Jordan's sweater!
What kind of mother forgets a blanket for her baby?! I was a little bit worn out (as you can see from the pics) and looked a little bit like a mad woman! But I had so much fun and we are so grateful to the Banks family for taking us on such a fun trip!

One of the funnest things was when cousin Jordan got picked to train as a Jedi and fight Darth Vader! Jordan loves Star Wars and speaks Star Wars fluently. I was holding back tears the entire time because can you even imagine how magical that was for him?!! He beat Darth Vader!!!














Thanks Amber (and Tyler!) for a magical vacation!

No comments: