Thursday, November 19, 2009

Daddy's Shadow

I really want to record this time in your life, Holdy... This time of you being Daddy's shadow! (I am desperately hoping you will get done with this phase soon so you can be my little man again ;)

You and Dad are never far from each other. You like to help him cook, fix the motorcycles, go to the snowboard shop, go on motorcycle rides, work on the park, or just sit with him! You love when Daddy has "sleep-overs" on your floor in your room. Just the other night, Mommy was really sick so you and Daddy had a "sleep-over/pizza party" in the basement by the fire so I could have plenty of quiet time upstairs. You are very lucky to have such a great Dad and he loves you soooo much! But I think it's time for you to be Mommy's shadow now :)

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: My Dad Rocks
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Thanks husband :) For making mommy life a little easier on me!

1 comment:

Gibbons Family said...

That is so CUTE! Holdyn looks so much like his Daddy! Damon is going through a Daddy phase right now too! I am glad to know that this phase is normal and that it isn't just because I have a new baby!