Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

It's finally here!!!
Merry Christmas!!
I am so grateful for everything in my life. I really couldn't ask for more! Of course there will always be wants and desires, but really... I am very lucky to be where I am and have what/who I have in my life. I hope I put that out there enough, because I really do love my life :)

I hope everyone has a magical, safe, and beautiful Christmas!!


P.S. Holdyn's favorite Christmas movie this year is The Grinch. His very favorite part (and the part I make him constantly repeat) is when Cindy Lou Who asks the Grinch, "Why are you taking my Christmas tree? Why?"
It really might be the cutest thing Holdyn has ever done :) Thank you Fate... for giving me the most fun little boy that makes Christmas as magical as it should be!

No comments: