Monday, November 17, 2008

Silver Baron Lodge

Cory and I stayed at the Silver Baron Lodge in Park City Friday night and it was so beautiful!! I want everyone I know to go! They have a special until the first week of December that you can get a 1 bedroom suite for $129! This hotel room was so amazing... 2 bathrooms, a full size kitchen, a living room with a gorgeous fireplace, and the very best part... a hot tub on our private deck :)Cory called me Friday morning and suggested we go somewhere for the night for fun. It was very sweet of him and I decided we had reason to. Cory started his new job last week and I recieved a promotion! We are so excited for these new changes in our life and it was nice to be able to celebrate. We had such a great time and it really is those spontaneous things that keep life exciting :) So seriously, if you can make it happen in the next few weeks, go stay there! Picture it... sitting in a toasty hot tub in the snow covered mountains! So romantic!! Thanks Babe for such a fun night, I love you!

3 comments:

Kirby Chandler Monty said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! look how cute you two love birds are! Looks so much fun you'll have to tell me where it is:)

Sara and Nick said...

Nice to relax! I want to go! What is the name of the hotel?

Tawny said...

That is a bomb deal! Will you text me their reservation information?