Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cory's Birthday

It's been too long since I've posted, life's been busy :) But don't worry, I have PLENTY to write about...




Cory turned 24 on October 23rd!! We had both of our families over to our house to celebrate the night before. Cory got some great stuff, thanks everyone! Most of the presents were Bob Marley themed, that's his thing lately.


On his actual birthday, my mom took Holdyn so we could go to dinner at our favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse. It was sooo yummy! Kirb and Trav came too and we made Cory saddle up!! It was a nice, relaxing dinner and I was so happy to get to celebrate that day with him. e that day with him. This year has had many twists and turns with family, jobs, and of course, our little one year old! But Cory has been so amazing. He has been such a strong man through all of it. I feel like this year has provided the most growth for him, as well as myself. It's true what they say about having a baby, you truly do change for the better :) And no one is a better example of that than Cory. I feel blessed to have celebrated 9 birthdays with him. I feel blessed to have met him at such a young age. I am thankful everyday that I was able to grow up with this amazing person. Cory makes me laugh on a daily basis and I so appreciate that because I tend to get a little uptight and scheduled. Cory is a great balance to my craziness! He brings me so much joy. I get butterflies 99% of the time I am with him, thinking about him, or about to see him. He can still make me melt just by putting his arms around me. I so love and adore him. I can't wait to celebrate the rest of his birthdays with him!

3 comments:

Kirby Chandler Monty said...

AWWW!!! so dang cute tay!! I LOVE when you post things! his birthday dinner was so fun:)

Sara and Nick said...

Happy Belated Cory!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday, Cory! And congrats on the new job, too.