Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Parties!

We have had a fun filled and very busy December! We have already been to three Christmas parties and have 2 more on Christmas Eve! We've seen Santa twice already! The first time, Holdyn wasn't quite sure what to think...
But he slowly warmed up to Santa...

We always go to Gardner Village for Guy's work party, but Guy is never there... Weird :)


The party is always REALLY early in the morning (9) so Cory and I seriously struggle when it comes to pictures that early. This was the best we could do!
Then we had the Sahleen Christmas party. There are tons of kidlets for Holdyn to play with. And the most adorable Santa and Mrs. Clause come visit every year. It is darling and Holdyn loved helping Mrs. Clause pass out Candy Canes.
Santa made sure everyone sat on his lap before he left, yay for the adults! Cory even got a turn. I wonder if he will get what he asked for...?I think he will be pleasantly surprised. I am just as excited to give Cory his presents as I am to give Holdyn his this year. I must say, I did a fine job in the present department this year and am not even thinking about my presents :) I just can't wait to see my boys faces!!

1 comment:

The Emerys said...

That picture of the three of you is so cute. I love your hair its so cute. Thats so sad about Holdyn. Primary Childrens is somewhere i never wish upon anybody to have to go there. I know how you feel Paxton had to have surgery when he was 6 weeks old and it is the worst seeing them all hooked up to everything and helpless.