Friday, December 12, 2008

Scentsy

Last night, after setting up for our boutique (come see us!) I came home to find this...






Apparently my Grandma thought I needed a pick-me-up. Isn't is darling!! I love my grandma :) Not only does she take care of the most important thing in my life, this cuteness...



she also bakes the best cupcakes ever! Everything she makes is the best thing ever. She would do anything for us. She is the sweetest person I know. I hope one day we will be able to express our gratitude for her. She's the best Grandma/Nanny Holdyn could ever have. They're always doing something fun together. I'm pretty sure he likes her more than he likes me :)

We love you Grandma!

By the way, my Grandma sells Scentsy candles and accessories so if If anyone would like to buy any Scentsy products or book a party, I have your girl!

Janis Banks

209-7014

Janie.b1@comcast.net

Or you can contact me and I can get your order into her.

Check out Scentsy products at

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LnNjZW50c3kuY29tL0phbmlz

2 comments:

Gibbons Family said...

Holdyn is so cute!

The Emerys said...

Hey Taylor your blog is so cute and Holdyn is adorable. I cant believe how big he is. Its been forever since Jamies wedding we should get together sometime. You guys have a good Christmas too!