Friday, August 15, 2008

One Year Ago....


One of the great things about the fact that I took a million pictures a day for the first 6 months of Holdyn's life is that I can look back and see exactly what he was doing one year ago from any given day. On August 15th 2007, one year ago today, I was on my 3rd day back to work after having a 6 week maternity leave. The maternity leave started off rough, but by the end, I was devastated that I had to go back to work. I felt (and still feel!) that my job should be raising my little boy, not having a nanny take care of him all day. But since we are not at that point financially, we are so so so blessed to have my grandma take care of Holdyn every day. I get to see him all day long most days and I am appreciative to have a better situation than most. We definitely would have had to wait a lot longer for Holdyn if it were not for her. Grandma - We love you so much and we appreciate all the help you give us. Holdyn adores you!






So here we are 1 year ago...














(This was my very favorite outfit of his)

No comments: