Friday, August 1, 2008

Firework Fun!

I saw everyone's cute 4th of July posts and realized I forgot to post our firework fun! I LOVE July... I love the swimming, the BBQs, and especially all of the fireworks! I have always loved fireworks and my sweet husband knows this. So when we weren't able to go see fireworks last year because Holdyn was so little, Cory surprised me by bringing home a pack one night. It was one of those small things that is so sweet. So we sat on the lawn with our zonked newborn and Holdyn didn't even stir. But this year was a totally different story! When Cory brought home fireworks this year (a sweet surprise again!) Holdyn was all over that! We kept him up late and watched Dad put on a firework extravaganza. Holdyn's eyes were, of course, glued to the fireworks the entire time and I just enjoyed having my little boy stay on my lap and snuggle for longer than 30 seconds! Thanks Daddy for a fun night!

Here are the many funny faces Holdyn pulled while watching fireworks!























1 comment:

montysblog said...

I love all of Holdyn's many faces! He looks just like his daddy :)