Monday, August 11, 2008

Provo River

We have been floating the Provo River the last couple weekends and we have been having a blast! Poor Kirby flipped twice yesterday, so she may never come again! But besides the minor bruises and scrapes, everyone has a great time. 20 of us went up yesterday and floated the river for a couple hours. My awesome husband got up bright and early to insure that we had tons of shish kabobs ready to BBQ after our float. So we cranked up Jack Johnson, drank some beer, and had some yummy food. It was almost perfect (It can't be totally perfect without Holdyn of course!) Jamie and Nicole - You guys better be there next weekend! I highly recommend doing this before it gets too cold. But it's probably a little too rough for kids. It doesn't look like the river is flowing very fast until you're being clothes lined by a tree!


3 comments:

Jess said...

I've never done that, but it looks like a blast! I hope you guys didn't take out too many fishermen/women :) I love Cory and the shish-kabobs... that is one of my favorite things about my fam. There's ALWAYS good food!

Tawny said...

SOoOoO Fun!! You didn't mention food was involved-I totally be there next time ;-)

Kirby Chandler Monty said...

I LOVE THE PROVO:):):) except when you run into the STUPID bridge!oh boy that was a fun trip:)