Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1 year ago today...

It's time for another "1 year ago today..."!! I love doing these because I wasn't blogging a year ago so it gives me a chance to document my memories from way back then :)


So... 1 year ago today we were celebrating my brother's birthday. We went bowling and got some dang cute pics. It was a lot of fun and Holdyn was, of course, an angel! Just a little side note... I've come to realize after looking at these pictures, that Holdyn could very well be related to a bowling ball of some sort. Look at the similarities...





Playing his favorite game of "Tick, Tock" with Aunt Amber...

1 comment:

The Emerys said...

Oh my gosh I cant believe how fast they grow and how much they change. Its crazy to think a year ago I was pregnant and now Paxtons 9 months. Oh and I bet you are so excited to go on your vacation I hope you guys have a blast!