Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy 2009!!!

Holdyn - I love you and had a blast playing with you this year :) You are an angel. You are my sunshine and I have loved watching you grow from this


to this...


Cory - I love you. Thanks for growing with me this last year. We learned some great lessons and for the most part, stuck right be each other's sides through it. 2009 will be even better, and we'll stick by each other's side even more. I'm so proud of your for sticking to your running. You look amazing :) You have been a wonderful daddy this year. All Holdyn ever wants is his Dada. Thank you for all of the meals you feed him, baths you give him, mornings you let me sleep in, hours you play with him. I know you're the dad and "it's your job," but there are lots of dads out there who don't do as much as you do and I hope you know he and I both appreciate it. I still get butterflies when I'm with you. Date nights get me just as excited now as they did 9 years ago. Your arms are the only thing that can make everything go away. And I love you even when you make this face...



No comments: