Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Daddy's Day!

I LOVE DADDY!!

Dear Daddy,
Thank you for being such an amazing dad. Here are all the things I love about you...
I love flying the kite with you.
I love to take showers with you.
I love you for always being around.
I love that you play with me constantly
I love giving you Monster & Dolphin hugs.
I love when you throw me into the Love Sac.
I love going off the jumps and ramps with you.
I love playing with our mini skateboards and ramps.
I love that you don't baby me and you make me tough.
I love tickling, chasing, jumping, yelling and wrestling with you.
I love that you get me french fries when mommy won't let me have them.
I love that I get to have 2 whole days of just daddy and me time every week.
I love you for teaching me to mow the lawn, water the lawn, skateboard, & many more things.
I love that you take me to do fun things like go to the river, see the goats, & go to the pet store.
I love doing all of the things we do together that mommy doesn't know about :)

I Love You,
-Your Little Buddy
Dear Husband,
Thank you for being the best dad I know. Thank you for helping me so much with Holdyn. I cannot say it enough. You are always willing to do your part and take care of him just as much as I do. I am so proud of you and love telling people all about what an amazing father you are. I know Holdyn is safe and well cared for when he is with you and that is worth more than words can explain. I don't worry when Holdyn is with you because I know you are taking great care of him and keeping him very entertained. I love watching you play with him and how much joy he brings you. I can see how much you love him every time you two are around each other. I love watching the joy you bring Holdyn as well. He ADORES you. On top of all of that, I come home to a clean house all of the time. You really are Super Dad! I love you so so so so so much :)

No comments: