Friday, September 25, 2009

BreAnnie

My cute sister now has a blog :) How can she be that old? I remember when she was born... I remember sleeping on the ground by her crib because I loved her so much and wanted to be close to her all of the time. She would peek out of her crib in the morning and smile at me. I still remember how nice it was to wake up to her cuteness! Now she's old and beautiful! She really is the prettiest 7th grader I've ever seen. She adores Holdyn and I'm always surprised that an almost 13 year old would want to play with a 2 year old... but she loves it! And he loves her... especially when he's on her lap playing computer games. She is always giving me hugs and really is the sweetest girl I know. I've never heard her talk back and I really think the naughtiest thing she does is torture her little sister now and then ;) Thanks for being such a great sister Bre. I know 7th grade is tough, but soon you'll be right into the swing of things. I love you BreAnnie!!

No comments: