Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Quarter Century

I had a fabulous Birthday week! It all started with a triple birthday party for Maddy, Grandma, and myself in my Grandma's gorgeous backyard. I always get to celebrate with these 2 ladies because our birthdays are all in the first week of September! It was a fun night under the stars :)

On Saturday, my mom and Bre braved a trip to Park City with Holdyn and I. We discovered that although Holdyn is pretty darn cute, he's not quite ready for a girl's shopping day! We had lunch on Main Street and shopped at the outlets. Holdyn was pissed at any of the stores that didn't have TVs. All stores with TVs were okay in his book :) We ended the day by driving up to The Cabin and visiting with my grandparents. I can't wait for the cabin remodel to be done!

Sunday (my actual birthday) was a float day, as always! I woke up to lots of presents on my bed. Holdyn helped me open some cute running shoes (not for running, more for walking!), and an Old Navy gift card so I can buy my annual velour sweat suits :) He also helped me open my favorite presents... a darling charm bracelet with some special engravings and 2 MJ tribute books. Yes, my husband did really well this year!

Then we had a nice relaxing float and a yummy BBQ at the bottom. Cory surprised me with his yummy strawberry shortcake. It was a perfect way to spend the day :) We ended it by jumping, flipping, and splashing in my mom's pool!

We had one last birthday celebration with the Montys at La Fron... one of my favorites! HUGE thank you to all of my family and friends for a fan-freaking-tastic 25th birthday! I love you all!

Thank you to my little man for always picking the best cards for your mama and for helping Daddy with my presents. And the biggest thank you goes to my sweet hubby for taking care of everything for the river, every last one of my presents (including the best candy in the whole world), and for making every last detail of my day special. I love you and appreciate all the little surprises and sweet little thoughts!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 25th Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


2 comments:

Aaron and Rachel said...

i'm really glad that you had such a great birthday, if you ever head down to Pleasant Grove come into Sub Zero and we'll for sure have to give you birthday ice cream! Happy birthday Taylor!!!

Jess said...

Wow, I didn't realize that you were 25 this year! Wahoo. Congratulations on your quarter century.