Friday, September 11, 2009

Hello... Meet my 4 Year Old!

It all started a few weeks ago when Holdyn found Daddy's buzzers, plugged them in, and shaved a chunk of his hair off right in the middle of the top of his head! All in a matter of 120 seconds! Luckily, we could part his hair to cover his buzzed spot. But ever since then, he's been BEGGING us to buzz his hair "like Daddy and Carter!" He tells everyone about how he "plugged" in the buzzers himself, then "buzzed" his hair. He shows everyone exactly how he did it!
I finally gave in.
This is my 2 year old...
And now meet my 4 year old!
I swear it makes him look like he's no longer a toddler! Oh well, it will grow back. But along with the haircut came a very cute and obedient little boy... maybe he's rewarding me for letting him get his "buzz."

4 comments:

The Emerys said...

He is so smart I cant believe he cut it by himself. Although I think he looks pretty dang cute with a buzz but it doesnt make him look older.

Elisha said...

Oh my-you are right! He does look older! Still the most adorable little boy!!!

Walden Family said...

That is funny! Tate did the exact same thing just a few weeks ago. I HAD to buzz his too. Don't you just LOVE two year olds.

Jess said...

He looks so cute with his buzz. The dimples kill me!