Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One Year Ago

This is what me and Holdyn were doing one year ago today...


























I remember that day so well. Holdyn was 1 month old. Daddy was at the Bees game so we were just hanging out at home. Grandma Diane called and asked if we would come to La Caille. She was having brunch with Great Grandma and Grandpa Lord. So we ran over and I was a little apprehensive! But it was very nice. Holdyn was an angel. We walked around the grounds and relaxed for a couple hours. It was so nice. Then Cory came home and was so bummed he missed Holdyn's first trip to La Caille. That's what he gets for leaving us! I can't believe Holdyn was that little. I miss it so much. This is what I'm dealing with now!...








I guess he is a lot cuter and a lot more fun now!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Wow... all that growth in a year! He's so cute.