Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer Lounging


I cannot tell you how much I enjoy lounging by the pool on a hot day. We swam Saturday and Sunday and I never got that "I can't wait for this hellish heat to end, I'm going to melt right into the ground" feeling. I assume it's because we were water logged a lot of the weekend. Holdyn loves to swim and as long as there is a ledge he can stand on, he'll play in the pool for hours. He's our little brown boy. He definitely has his mom's skin. Our weekend was topped off by Grandma V packing us up BBQed pork and steak, baked potatoes, and corn on the cob. So we put our baby to bed, turned on Big Brother and had our feast! And as a side note, I really love Big Brother. I know it's trashy and embarrassing, but I get so excited when it's on! I love the summer!

1 comment:

Kirby Chandler Monty said...

I LOVE WHEN YOU GUYS COME SWIM!!!! taylor i'm not kidding when i say i want to go to lake powell :):)i really really really want to and totally will so will lar and if she doesn't i'll go no matter what PLEASE LET ME