Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another Crazy Weekend!

We had another busy weekend! We're trying to cram as much in as we can before the end of the nice weather. We had a blast all weekend, I love spending time with my boys! First Holdyn went to the fair with his Grandma and his aunts. He was a very good boy even after missing a nap and staying up way past his bedtime. He was a little weirded out by the animals...

Umm...

What is that?!?








On Saturday morning we went to see the FMX competition at the Dew Tour. It was a lot of fun, but despite Cory's hopes and dreams, I am pretty sure I'll never be able to watch my son do that kind of stuff so high in the air. This was Holdyn's face the entire time...




I'm a little bit scared of the trouble these two are going to get in...





After leaving the FMX competition, Cory and I decided to be extremely brave and take Holdyn to his cousin's birthday party with only a 30 minute nap in the car!





He was a very good boy and loved playing with Ben's toys. Happy Birthday Ben! We took Holdyn home and he slept from 5:30 to 8:30 the next morning!!


Sunday we went to the zoo and it was so much fun watching Holdyn (and Cory) ooh and ahh at all of the animals. Cory and I haven't been to the zoo for at least 5 years and it really is much nicer than I remembered. Holdyn loved everything about it. And much to my disgust, put his mouth on anything he possibly could. Thank god the animals were not in his reach. I expect a runny nose and coughing to begin any minute. Funny, sick little boy!













































































Holdyn again went to bed at 5:30 and slept until 8:30 the next morning. Such a good little boy! On a side note, I am proud to say that we walked out of the zoo without buying one thing. It was difficult, but I managed to make up for it by spending $24 on books from Costco last night. :)

3 comments:

Jess said...

Wow that is a lot to pack in! I am feeling the same way... I am trying to get at least two more weekend trips in before the snow flies :)

Tawny said...

Taylor! I was at the Dew Tour on Saturday too! Sad I didn't see you in the mass amount of people running a muck..

Anyways, the zoo pictures crack me up! Holdyn looks like the crocodile hunter...Love it!!

montysblog said...

What a fun weekend! I love the pic of Holdyn resting on daddy shoulder. He has such a calmness to him!