Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The big 2 - 4!

Well, I've entered into my mid-twenties! I turned 24 last Saturday and it was a jam-packed weekend. Friday night we went to the Monty's to have a birthday Fiesta. I appreciate Guy and Lane so much that they take the time and energy to do this for me. And thank you Nicole for that delicious cake! I got to see my sugar sweet Ryn which always makes me happy...





Then Saturday morning, my mom, Amber, Maddy, Grace and BreAnne all got a pedicure. It was very relaxing. I can't remember the last time I had a pedicure. The highlight of that morning was when my mother told the Vietnamese people that "All of us white people look the same." My mother :) After the pedicure, my mom and my sister invited me to breakfast. When I got home, Kirby was there guarding the backyard and telling me "You stay where you are Taylor!" So I was extra curious. But then I was able to look outside and I saw my awesome husband standing next to a brand new picnic table with balloons, flowers, and my favorite candy covering the table. It was the perfect birthday present. Thanks babe! I decided I would like to go to Italian Village with my family, nice and early as we would never ever want to overlap into Holdyn's 7:30 bedtime, trust me! It was delicious, as usual! My grandma not only made a beautiful, delicious cake, she framed the first picture Holdyn ever colored and that was one of my favorite presents. It was a fun night, thanks family!







After dinner, we pawned Holdyn off on my mom so we could go home and party with all of our friends. It was so fun and I appreciate all of the family and friends who were able to make it! Love you all!



Sunday morning, we woke up 4 hours after going to bed and floated the river. Even Jamie made it, and she was super hung over. What a trooper! It was a little bit chilly, but very fun! I think it was the last river trip of 2008 :( And then to top it all off, Cory, Holdyn, and I drove up to Silver Lake to have family pictures done. I am very excited to see what Kami comes up with. She is extremely talented! All in all, it was a busy, fun-filled weekend! Thank you to everyone who made it wonderful!

3 comments:

Scott and Jetti said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! Ok, so I have a question about your vinyl lettering stuff... I want a big square sign... I want to give one to each of my family members for christmas... do you think its possible?

Sara and Nick said...

Hope you had a happy birthday Taylor! I love the picture of you a Ryn! So cute!!

Jess said...

What a great weekend. You guys really know how to party :) The river trips sound hysterical! Just one year 'til the quarter century... you old woman you!