Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Husband






I just need to write about how much I love and appreciate my husband. He has been such an amazing support this last little while. I am pretty sure I would be a total and complete mess right now if it weren't for his support and love lately. I have noticed him gradually handling things better and better this last year, but this last trial has put me in complete awe of him. He is doing what he needs to do as a husband and daddy without any complaints. I am so proud of him for handling things at wonderfully as he is, when all I want to do is kick and scream on the floor and then punch people. But not Cory. Cory has been way more grown up than I could have ever thought. I love that he is doing what's right for our family, regardless of how painful it might be. Cory, you are a wonderful husband and I am lucky to have you. You have absolutely been my saving grace these last few days and please know that I will always appreciate you for that. I love you more than anything.

2 comments:

Jess said...

You guys are adorable... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Elisha said...

That was a sweet post...but Cory is just as lucky to have you in his life!!!!