Friday, September 5, 2008

Last Bottle :(



Well, we did it. We gave Holdyn his last bottle. I have been dreading this from the day he was born because I knew that was the last thing that would really give me mommy/Holdyn cuddle time. Now all he wants to do is "Bonk!" or smack me! We made a plan that when Holdyn turned 1 on June 28th, we would take away his morning bottle. Then on July 28th, we took away his afternoon bottle. Then came the dreaded August 28th. He had his very last na-night bottle. Holdyn couldn't have cared less, but mommy was a mess.


















This last year has flown by, and although I love who he is turning into, I really miss my little cuddly newborn.

1 comment:

Gibbons Family said...

Tell Holdyn Happy Birthday for me! Isn't it incredible how fast they grow up! He is as cute as ever!